Affluence Investment Fund
ARSN 617 680 654 I APIR Code AFX0001AU
The Affluence Investment Fund seeks to provide a combination of regular monthly distributions and long-term capital growth by investing with the best boutique investment managers in Australia.
Find out more
Strong Investment Performance
Access over 30 of the best investment managers in Australia
The fund offers you:
- A target distribution yield of 5% per annum, paid monthly1.
- The Fund aims to reduce the impact of falling asset prices.
- Investments across a wide range of asset classes, investment strategies and styles.
- Affluence only charge fees when the Fund delivers positive returns2.
Asset Allocation as at 30 April 2018
Excellent Fund Performance
|To 31 January 2022||1 month||1 year||3 years||5 years||7 years||Inception||Volatility|
|Benchmark – Inflation + 5%||0.6%||8.8%||7.4%||7.2%||7.1%||7.1%|
|Outperformance against Benchmark||(1.6%)||3.4%||3.5%||1.3%||1.7%||1.8%|
* Total returns are net of fees and costs (excluding buy-sell spread) using the mid-prices and assume the reinvestment of distributions. Returns of more than 1 year are annualised. Inception date is 28 November 2014. The Fund aims to pay distributions of approximately 5% pa paid monthly. At times distributions may be paid above or below this.
Find Out More
1. Capital growth and income distributions are not guaranteed and are subject to the assumptions and risks contained in the PDS.
2. Affluence charge no base management fee. A Performance Fee of 12.5% of the Fund’s positive returns applies (see PDS for further details). Annual administration costs are estimated to be 0.25% of the Fund’s net asset value. Other indirect costs apply. See the PDS for further details.
The Morningstar Rating™ is an assessment of a fund’s past performance – based on both return and risk – which shows how similar investments compare with their competitors. A high rating alone is insufficient basis for an investment decision. © 2018 Morningstar, Inc. All rights reserved. Neither Morningstar, its affiliates, nor the content providers guarantee the data or content contained herein to be accurate, complete or timely nor will they have any liability for its use or distribution. Any general advice or ‘class service’ have been prepared by Morningstar Australasia Pty Ltd (ABN: 95 090 665 544, AFSL: 240892) and/or Morningstar Research Ltd, subsidiaries of Morningstar, Inc, without reference to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Refer to our Financial Services Guide (FSG) for more information at www.morningstar.com.au/s/fsg.pdf. You should consider the advice in light of these matters and if applicable, the relevant Product Disclosure Statement before making any decision to invest. Our publications, ratings and products should be viewed as an additional investment resource, not as your sole source of information. Past performance does not necessarily indicate a financial product’s future performance. To obtain advice tailored to your situation, contact a professional financial adviser.
© 2018 FE. All Rights Reserved. The information, data, analyses, and opinions contained herein (1) include the proprietary information of FE, (2) may not be copied or redistributed, (3) do not constitute investment advice offered by FE, (4) are provided solely for informational purposes and therefore are not an offer to buy or sell a security, and (5) are not warranted to be correct, complete, or accurate. FE shall not be responsible for any trading decisions, damages, or other losses resulting from, or related to, this information, data, analyses, or opinions or their use. FE does not guarantee that a fund will perform in line with its FE Crown Fund Rating as it is a reflection of past performance only. Likewise, the FE Crown Fund Rating should not be seen as any sort of guarantee or assessment of the creditworthiness of a fund or of its underlying securities and should not be used as the sole basis for making any investment decision.